Written by Lotus on Saturday, 20 of September , 2008 at 10:42 pm
By the edge of the wood, at the foot of the hill, is a lush,
green meadow where time stands still.
Where the friends of man and woman do run,
when their time on earth is over and done.
For here, between this world and the next,
is a place where each beloved creature finds rest.
On this golden land, they wait and they play,
till the Rainbow Bridge they cross over one day.
No more do they suffer, in pain or in sadness,
for here they are whole, their lives filled with gladness.
Their limbs are restored, their health renewed,
their bodies have healed, with strength imbued.
They romp through the grass, without even a care,
until one day they start, and sniff the air.
All ears prick forward, eyes dart front and back,
then all of a sudden, one breaks from the pack.
For just that instant their eyes have met,
together again both person and pet.
So they run to each other, these friends from the past,
the time of their parting is over at last.
The sadness they felt while they were apart,
has turned into joy once more in each heart.
They embrace with a love that will last forever,
and then side-by-side
They cross over……..together.
Written by Lotus on Monday, 31 of March , 2008 at 7:58 pm
So here it goes…
1. Link back to the person who tagged you. [I wasn’t actually tagged though ]
2. Post these rules on your blog. [Check]
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
- I watch The Simpsons or Family Guy every single day.
- I’m afraid of frogs, crickets, grasshoppers, pretty much anything that can jump. (Actually, this is rather important.)
- I don’t like most breakfast foods (pancakes, waffles, eggs, English muffins, French toast, sausage, syrup, etc.)
- It doesn’t matter what else is on, what time of day it is or how far along it is in the movie, I will ALWAYS watch The Godfather 1 and 2 if it’s on television. If there were a Godfather channel, all other channels would be obsolete in my house. Unless they include part 3, in which case I’d give myself a 3 hour break to sleep.
- I sing to my dog and replace words in the song with his name.
- I have over 4,500 Coke points! That’s a lot.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry.
Michelle Oddis and Ericka Andersen
Plus one more new one: Toni Coultress
Category: BOTUS,Random Stuff
Written by Lotus on Saturday, 15 of December , 2007 at 4:41 pm
Click here to watch me and BOTUS dance.
Written by Lotus on Thursday, 13 of September , 2007 at 10:11 am
BOTUS (Buster of the United States) and I are going to Rehoboth Beach for the rest of the week. See you back here on Monday!